Eyebrow Microblading and Ombre Brows:
- Add volume to your brows
- Restore the appearance of natural looking brows
- No more powder, pencils, expensive eyebrow kits or stencils
- Freedom from daily chore of having to apply eyebrows
- Define your brows with realistic looking hair strokes
- Fill in sparse or overworked (waxing, tweezing etc.) eyebrows
- Paramedical applications for hair loss on individuals with conditions such as cancer, alopecia, trichotillomania, thyroid problems and former hair restoration patients
- Total eyebrow reconstruction
- Fill in bald spots or scars on the eyebrow line
At Pigmenta we create the most natural and realistic looking eyebrows. We use a technique called Microblading also known as Eyebrow Embroidery. The Hand Method is the most precise and gentlest way to implant permanent color into the skin. By using the finest hairline strokes, we can mimic individual hairs to give it a 3-D look.
Prices may vary from person to person depending on the condition of existing eyebrows.
|First initial session: Microblading||Please call or email for pricing|
|First initial session: Ombre Brows||Please call or email for pricing|
|4-8 weeks following initial session:||complimentary touch up|
|4-8 weeks following the free touch up:||$75.00|
|6-12 month eyebrow boost:||$275.00|
|4-8 weeks following eyebrow boost:||$75.00|
|12-24 months eyebrow boost:||$500.00|
|Over 2 years:||Initial price|
Re-pigmentation from previous technicians elsewhere will be considered initial session and depending on the situation correction may be necessary.
Please refer to this page for more information Permanent Makeup Correction
All prices are subject to change without notice